Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Runescape my account is for sale in 2years! O M G

O M G my account is gonna be for sale in 2 years and in 2 years I can propebly wear d'harocks.its the best armor in the game! I 389k aswell! please comment so i can check how much you would pay! It will start off at like £10. AWESOME! you better bid high and get my best runescape account! please do NOT change the password i give you or I will report Delboy441. And that won't be good! please add Delboy441 on your friends list on runescape!!!!!

Thanks to everyone
yours sincerly Delboy441!



(avalible info from me can not be given away. They must look at my website themself VERY strict)
Thankyou

1 comment:

  1. DELboy441... I will not give any info away with out your permission. lol. please may i have info give away permission

    ReplyDelete